How do you know when your training volume is ramping up?
- At the end of the week you have used nearly all of your training clothes
- Your audio book only lasts through the weekend
- Your family knows not to schedule anything prior to lunch
- You can't keep enough nutrition in the house (EFS, Ultragen, etc)
- You eat a lot. Ok, all the time.
- A pedicure lasts a week - maybe
- You use the word "only" in front of anything shorter than a 4 hour ride or 2 hour run.
- You stop doing non-essential things, which is why I am way behind blogging, housekeeping and the like (family, work, training, sleeping, eating are essential)
- You are too tired to finish this list
June in Numbers
Swim: 31,450 yards in 12:35
Bike: 505.35 miles in 28:51
Run: 131.16 miles in 19:21
Total Time: 62:27
I had the biggest bike volume training week ever in June - back to back bike days sure rack up the miles!
I also killed my new iPod, yes, you read that right, the brand new one. I bought this case for my new, new iPod to ensure that I will not have to replace the new, new iPod again due to my sweat (ewwww!). For the record, a ziploc bag will not protect your iPod ...
Where has the month of July already gone???