Wednesday, March 3, 2010

And the Winner Is …

The winner of the TriSwim Shots and Foggle towelettes is …

Aimee (I Tri To Be Me)

Congrats, Aimee! Leave me a comment on how to contact you so that I can get you your prizes!

I hope that you enjoy the products as much as I have. I have decided I definitely need a second set of the TriSwim products (one for the gym that stays at the gym and one for the house). Also, I am happy to report that the Foggle towelettes work wonders! No spitting in my goggles needed. Erin – I will bring some to the pool for you to try.

Everyone else, thanks for playing!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Sweet! I hate hate hate foggy goggles and my current de-fogger goo scares me a bit.

Did you see De'Ette's suggestion for goggle marks? She says that vaseline is helping her to keep the marks away.

Aimee said...

Hooray! I cannot believe I actually won something! Yay! You can email me at trirunveg@gmail.com

Woohoo! :)