Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Want to Know the Secrets of the Pros?

Just ask - tonight!

Rev3 is launching a weekly radio chat show starting tonight at 8 p.m.

Simply Stu and Heather Gollnick are hosting the show tonight with Julie Dibens (check out her hamstrings!!), Ironman 70.3 World Champion, as the guest of honor. Simply follow this link to listen and call in with questions.

I am going to the Houston Rodeo tonight (yes, we actually do that here in Texas! :) ), so I am going to download the interview in podcast form from iTunes and listen to it on my long run this week. I can't wait to see who is up next! If you listen tonight, be sure to drop me a comment with your feedback.

Happy training!

4 comments:

Love and Puppies, Christy said...

GO RODEO!

ONEHOURIRONMAN said...

I ever tell you my Julie Dibens story? I got on a plane to England the day after World Championships in 2008. Girl hops on carrying some sort of plaque. I figured she was in the race. I said "how did you do?". She said "third" (I think). I said "what age group?" (idiot). She said "overall" (nice enough not to say "pro")
And we all know what happened to Julie last year.....

goSonja said...

Rodeo! That is so rad. Have fun!

Mark said...

They have rodeos in Texas? Is that where Bo and Luke Duke are from as well?