Tuesday, November 3, 2009

PCB, Here I come!

I am officially on vacation!

Work was super busy and productive today, which was good because I didn't have any time to think about the race. I went straight from work to a parent-teacher conference for Tyler (my 2.5 year old), who, small mom brag, is doing very well and is "one of the most advanced in the class". I then raced to the polls to do my civic duty and made it with only 15 seconds to spare. Talk about a full day!

So, now it is 8 pm and we just finished dinner. I am going to be up all night packing, but come 5 am we will be on our way to Florida!

I am really looking forward to meeting Iron Bob , Kendra and others tomorrow night.

Our condo has wifi so I will definitely be updating the blog every day with my Ironman experience. PCB, here I come!

2 comments:

Allie said...

Have a safe trip!

Heather and Jeff said...

Anne, we met once at an HRTC meeting just before I moved to Austin. I heard you were doing IMFL and I just wanted to say GOOD LUCK & HAVE FUN!

Heather