Sunday, November 1, 2009

Aging Up

Well, it's official.

I have been racing all year with "30" in sharpie on my calf (thanks to the USAT rule that you race as your age as of 12/31) and as of today the age on my driver's licence will match the age on my leg in Florida.

I think doing an Ironman is going to be an awesome start to my 30s!

I started this morning by sleeping in until 9:30 -- with falling back, that was like sleeping until 10:30! I am going to spend the rest of the day relaxing (a pedicure is on the agenda) and celebrating with my family, oh, and getting organized for FL too!

Happy Birthday to me!

3 comments:

ONEHOURIRONMAN said...

OK.... Party Wednesday night to celebrate!!

Trishie said...

enjoy the pedi !

Can you give more more information on the foam roller ? I found out that the local sports store carries them, but I'm not sure how to use it to benefit my knee.

thanks :)

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday!