Saturday, February 14, 2009

Great Customer Service!

It seems like more often than not, I am frustrated by the customer service I receive when I have to call a 1-800 number, whether it is because of a billing error, warranty issue, question, etc. So, I was beyond thrilled when I called Aquasphere (the maker of my swim mask/goggles) because I was having issues with them leaking and/or giving me hickies on my face from the suction.

When I called the 1-800 number for advice on how to properly put them on the nice woman offered to send me a slightly different pair for free, thinking that they might fit better. She asked me to call her back if they did not work so that we could try something else!

I called on Wednesday and received the mask today! I am looking forward to trying them out during my swim tomorrow.

Talk about great customer service!

Side note - In case you were wondering, I wear a swim mask (popular for triathlons and open water swimming because of the peripheral vision it allows) because goggles give me horrible rings around my eyes that last for hours and I worry that they are going to cause long term damage to the skin around my eyes.

No comments: