1. Tickle fights with my boys and getting greeted at the door with hugs and kisses after a long day’s work or a tough workout
Tyler's Tickle Monsters
2. Cuddling on the couch with Douglas (and Indy, our chocolate lab) watching How I Met Your Mother and Big Bang Theory -- if you don't watch these shows, you are missing out!
3. Finishing the “toughest” workout of the week, usually my long brick and crossing the finish line at a race (elation!)
4. A good meal, particularly (in no specific order) pancakes, spaghetti, sandwiches on fresh bread, ok, really any good meal. I love to eat.
5. My weekly catch up calls with Allie (she lives in CA and I only get to see her once a year or so, but it is so nice to decompress with a girlfriend!) and family fun dates with the Browns, Englands and McGowans
6. A good bargain – I love finding *things I need / want* on sale!
7. Listening to a good audio book on a long run – it is a multi-tasker’s dream come true!
9. Margaritas with girlfriends – I definitely don’t get to enjoy this one often enough!
Now, I am supposed to tag 10 fellow bloggers - all of these blogs are definitely worth a read, including the blogs of Mark (TriDadofFive) and Kelly (TriMommyLife) who both tagged me!
1. Iron Trish
2. Joel - TriMadness
3. Kristin - The Lazy Marathoner
4. Big Daddy Diesel
5. Jessi Thompson - a super FAST trimommy!
6. Sonja - Go Sonja! - Endurance athlete extraordinare
7. Sally Aston
9. Mike Russell
10. Rockstar Tri