Friday, May 1, 2009

What is the opposite of a rain dance?

The 10 day forecast for Panama City is not looking promising right now ...



I don't even know why I bother checking. There was rain in the forecast for my last race and it changed as it got closer -- but then again they had to cancel day 1 of the MS 150 because of the conditions and the forecast only got worse as the weekend approached. Ugggh.

Yesterday it showed 40% -- today it shows 60%, let's hope the weather comes early or waits until Sunday, or by scattered storms they mean everywhere but along the race route!

3 comments:

ONEHOURIRONMAN said...

Look at the bright side. Maybe it will be really light scattered showers keeping you sun free (low heat) and a natural radiator (cooling effect)

Allie said...

I'm crossing my fingers for good weather!!!

Trishie said...

10 days out is way too early, but you know that ;) I am obsessed with accuweather.com - esp. near races - but anything can change come race day !