... is crossing things off of them! You may recall that I listed 100 things to do between now and IMFL, well in just 15 days I have made some major headway!
All of the items below can be checked off the list (although several of the items will be repeated continuously between now and November 7).
1. Get confirmation from friends and family on who is making the trip to FL
4. Hubby to replace chain on my bike
5. Hubby to clean bike and lube as necessary
9. Purchase race tires
10. Practice changing tires
11. Get a massage
12. Order more Infinit – I am running out already!
13. Eat, eat and eat some more (I seriously need to put the ice cream spoon down!)
15. Find a multi-vitamin and start taking it (The entire family is taking Flinstones)
16. Read “Food for Fitness” by Chris Carmichael
17. Find more healthy snacks for work
18. Take a rest day
22. Break-in my new Speedo Endurance Swimsuits
24. Take a nap
25. Download new music for iPod (I am officially a dork, thanks to Party In The USA by Miley Cyrus)
27. Book room in OKC for Redman Full Aqua Bike
30. Read the blogs of other triathletes
42. Get a pedicure
46. Stalk the BT Forums on a regular basis for inspiration and education
78. Re-read Don Fink's Iron Fit sections on mental preparation and race week strategy
81. Visualize crossing the finish line (every day)